A Physiotherapist takes a holistic approach to improve your mobility and health, and to reduce your risk of injuries in the future.
If you are suffering from any of the following symptoms then you may benefit from Physiotherapy treatment:
- back and neck pain
- hip and knee pain (including arthritis)
- sprains and strains
- postural problems or pain
- sporting injuries like muscle tears
- pre and post surgery rehabilitation
- pregnancy and post-natal exercise and health
- pelvic floor strengthening
Private Health Insurance rebates apply to Physiotherapy treatment sessions.
You can claim on the spot so you only have to pay the gap payment on the day of your treatment!
To make a Physiotherapy appointment you can CLICK HERE or phone 03 6452 1119.